Saturday, April 22, 2006

OK I am finally gonna start rambling.

Its been nearly a yeat since I thought this blog would be a good idea sooooooooo I think I'll do somthing with it.

I try not to break the law. The law of God or the law of man. When I break the law of man I know I am risking some form of punishment, fine jail, community service, whatever. So how come our lawmakers are bowing down to a group of law breakers, law breakers that are FLAUNTING the fact that they are breaking the law? I don't get it used to be there was right and wrong, but no more. Just goes to show you if you ignore a problem long enough it's sure to come up and bight you right where you sit.

I like Harley Davidson and thats what I ride-enough said.

Ever notice that alot of working people who bitch about not having enough money or enough time off are those that spend every thing they make, with out saving anything for the future. They have to work more and more to support the spending and the work finally swallows up their whole life. Slow down people.

The Boeing company is finally realizing one of their goals post merging with McDonnell Douglas. Most of what was a GIANT aircraft manufacturing plant has been torn down, and soon the rest may see the wrecking ball. That sucks. Best job I ever had was at Douglas. I miss the place and the people that were my friends there.

Speaking of work I just want to know what the rest of america does 5 to 10 minutes before the end of their shifts. How productive are you? Are you expected to work right up to the last minute? Please let me know.

Ever try to install a replacement toilet? You know put in a new one for one that doesn't have the flush power it once had. Seems so easy, but in reality takes too much time.

Thats it for now. Hope it makes sence to you 'cause right now it makes sence to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home