Sunday, April 23, 2006

I like Sunday

I like Sunday. It's a time to slow down, praise the Lord, and just do as you feel led. At church today the teaching pastor Mike basically did question and answer. What a concept answer a few of the questions of the faithful. Man I love it.

Speaking of love it I miss Ren & Stimpy.

Remember yesterday I was talking about installing a toilet. Finally got it done. In the mean time I found a couple of great toilet info sites, http://www.toiletology.com/howitwrk.shtml#DWV and, http://home.howstuffworks.com/toilet1.htm , are just chocked so full of toilet info I can't imagine what toilet questions wouldn't be answered there.

Last night my wife and youngest son went to a tattoo show in Anaheim, CA. . I love tattoo shows, (excpt that the ticket cost is usually way too high),. All kinds of great art and all kinds of great people watching. I really wonder where they all go when the show is over.

Laughlin River Run is next weekend, talk about great people watching. Too much of a great thing. OH YEAH.

Thats it for now. Hope it made sence to you 'cause right now it makes sence to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home