Monday, April 24, 2006

Undeserving of a title

President George Bush was in the area today and made a speech about the usual subjects Iraq and immigration. Every time this guy opens his mouth I get so $&*@(!? mad I can't believe it. If I hear him talk about "immigrants taking jobs americans won't do" again I'll absolutely loose my mind. What jobs is he talking about? Painting? roofing? plumbing? gardening? Are these the "jobs americans won't do"? Seems like I used to know plenty of middleclass guys that used to do those jobs, and now all the sudden they won't do it? Or maybe they can't do it because they are being under bid by people that aren't supposed to be here. The only job I can think of that americans refuse to do on a regular basis is picking crops. The last time I checked we don't need 20 million lettuce pickers.
There is a fence around the White House for a reason. To keep out those that don't belong inside and might impose a threat. Don't our borders deserve the same protection?

I found out yesterday a friend of my son Leo joined the army a few months ago. I admire this young man for his bravery in joining up when we are in the midst of what is becoming an unpopular battle. May God watch over Sven and protect him as he serves U.S. .

Many of you may know I am boycotting all things mexican. No mexican food, beer, tequila, tortillas, whatever. Now I am calling on all americans to not celebrate Cinco de Mayo. Why celebrate a holiday celebrating something even mexicans don't understand. Don't believe me? Just ask one.

Read about an elderly woman that won multi millions on a nickel slot in Atlantic City. Dude I am definitely taking my mom to Laughlin more often!

Nelson you should consider blogging. The only problem is bringing your computer into the saloon.

The worlds record for largest pillow fight was shattered by the other day in NewZeland the other day with 3695 people pillow fighting. The previous record was 3684 people.

I don't feel too smart a lot of the time. I wonder why.

Sopranos was hot last night. What other show would have a thug nock down and rob a foul mouthed Sophia Loren?

Thats all for now. Hope it made sence to you, 'cause right now it makes sence to me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leo said...

Thanks Lynnette, your always there for me!

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home