Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Life imitates art & other subjects

Did ya see the story in the news about the students from Reno, NV. that took a field trip to Six Flags Marineland in Vallejo CA, only to find it closed when they got there? Kinda makes you wonder if Clark Griswold from the movie National Lampoons Vacation was the trip coordinator. http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/news/weird_news/14432222.htm .

what's so great about watching guys play poker on TV?

Going to Laughlin tomorrow for the anuall"River Run". Really hoping for dry weather in the morning. Lynnette and I will be leaving between eight and nine in the morning and should make the Flamingo about 3 pm. After tonight I won't blog until next week.

I wonder when people will get tired of paying so much at the pump. I remember in the 70's it didn't take long before people were jettosoning their big crappy mileage rigs if favor of more efficient Jap rigs. Kind of like what I did last February.


That's all for now. Hope it made sense 'cause it makes sense to me right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home