Tuesday, May 09, 2006

No title

Well I just spent nine hours cutting grass at work and what do yah think I did when I got home today? Yah, cut the grass.

Been watching that show Deadliest Catch a lot lately. Man those guys are something else. I can just imagine meeting one of those guys some day.
Fisherman: "Hi my name is Jake, I work on one of those crazy freak'in crab boats on the Bearing sea, deadliest job in the world ya know".
Me: "Ohhh hi I am Leo I uuuuuuhhh cut grass in the park".
Fisherman: "Oh,..... pussy".

Last time I logged on I mentioned I went to a birthday party for an old Dugaloid friend of mine, but I didn't tell much about it. Ya see I am kinda still in shock. I've known all about my friend and his quirks for years so you gotta know we are pretty good friends if I go to his party at a , a, wait for it, it's coming, GAY BAR! OK it's in the open, I said it I went to a freak'in gay bar. Definitely one of the strangest things ever. Queer dude dancing for dollar bills wearing tighty whities, transvestite walking around, dudes holding hands, and drag queens providing entertainment. Think I need a beer. Quite possibly a small glimpse in to hell, well for me it was.
Lynnette and I found a "straight" table with some of my former co workers and I caught up on what has been going on in their lives since my lay off. Good seeing people I hadn't seen in six or seven years, oh yah I need another beer.
My friend is different than many gays. Yes he had this shin dig at a gay bar, but what makes him different is that he is a Christ follower who remains celibate because he knows sex outside of a male female relationship is not pleasing to God. I talked with him on Sunday, and said that I felt like I was seeing a little bit of what his life is like. He told me "No what you see is my mission field. Everyone in here knows I am a Christ follower, and I want them in heaven too".

My three year old granddaughter just siad, "mommy makes me mad when she won't let me floss".

Thats all for now. Hope it makes sence to you "cause right now it makes sense to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home