Saturday, May 20, 2006

Hello

It's been a while since my last post, so I hope this one is worth reading. I've been busy with family life, work, and all the little things that get in the way of me sitting at the keyboard for my therapeutic questions and ramblings.

Over the last week two things have been running around my mind, accountability is the first of these things. I believe in right and wrong, as I have previously stated. There are many rewards for doing right, among which include never having to look over your shoulder for those you have done wrong to, a guilt free conscience, (assuming you have one), knowing you please the Lord, and knowing that you can't be held accountable for wrong doing.
Knowing this it should come as no surprise to you that it bugs me when people do wrong and aren't held accountable for it. That's why I watch Cops and any high speed chase I can find. I want to see those people face the fact that they are accountable. Now I know nobody is perfect and I don't mean to suggest that every tiny thing you do wrong should have a huge punishment attached to it; however there just comes a point where I say B.S. that's it I can't take it anymore. Well, well, well, here it comes the high and mighty Leo can't take it anymore. Now I start to think about God. How must He feel when He sees his people stumble and do wrong. Does He call B. S. I can't take it anymore? Well there was Adam and Eve in the garden , the great flood and Noah, Sodom and Gamora, but in each of these cases He held the guilty accountable for their transgressions while taking care of the faithful. In other words He didn't call B.S. on the whole thing. Is this too deep for this forum?

That's all for now. I hope this makes sense to you 'cause right now it makes sense to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home